Thursday, December 18, 2014

[Freezing Licensed] - Let's start formatting!

Hi everyone.

As some of you may already know
Freezing has been licensed by
Seven Seas Entertainment [www.gomanga.com]
which will start publication in 2015.

As a direct consequence of this,
I’m going to delete every English translated
Freezing related material I can control
with the goal of withdrawing everything
by January the 1st, 2015.

If you have (or have reuploaded) one or more
of the English chapters I translated,
please delete it/them as well
and support the official translators
by purchasing the official English release.
 
Thank you in advance 
for understanding and for your cooperation.

The chapter that follows
is released with the sole purpose
to have as many people
possible to read this announcement
and will be deleted as well
 by January the 1st, 2015.

The announcement in the chapter


 



pw: emeraudeworks

I take this opportunity to thank
Airbag and Limon for supporting me.
(p.s. I'm sorry I couldn't reach Limon in time for this chapter...)

And please support the official release!

Bye!

EM


12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it mean that it is your last translation of that manga? Can you at least translate the current chapters, like other translators do with eg. Bleach, One peace, etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately that's not possible, I won't continue translating Freezing in english. I'm sorry.

      EM

      Delete
  3. Hello, EM!

    First of all, that was a good choice you made... It's good 'cause you respect the owners, and you ask people who got part of your work to delete the files, doing what you believe is right. I can assure you that the unique part of your work that I have are some of the colored pages that were avaiable at the Deviant.Art. I have deleted them by now :^)

    And second... Thank you so much for your translations until now, they have been the better Freezing translations I've seen so far. Not just the TR, but also the Editing was quite good. The whole Scan-work was nice!!

    And at last, but not least, I hope that in the future you will still have time to post something Freezing related here. It just doesn't need to be a chapter, but some info about the series or a Volume Cover, like you usually do.

    So, for now, I'll just say goodbye. And, as always, cheers from Brazil!

    Thank you so much for your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI ^v^
      Not all the deviations have been removed from deviantart, just the scanlated pages.
      Thank YOU for your appreciation *.*
      Of course I'll try to keep you-up-to date with covers and news!

      This is not a goodbye ;)

      Cheers from Italy!

      EM

      Delete
  4. oh well...
    at least the italian versions are still there, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now, yes. But I don't know how long they will last as they are.

      EM

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Not currently translating it, sorry.

      EM

      Delete
    2. you plan to continue the project someday?

      Delete
    3. Even if I am receiving many requests to continue translating Freezing in english that's very unlikely to happen.
      I'm currently plotting a new course, Emeraude Manga will soon set sail toward new adventures!
      EM

      Delete